The 2020 Annual Blood-Brain Barrier (BBB) Consortium Meeting will be held on March 12-13, 2020 in Portland, Oregon.
Please join us for the 26th Annual Blood-Brain Barrier Consortium Meeting, organized by the OHSU BBB Program in collaboration with the
International Brain-Barriers Society (IBBS):
“Cultivating the Next Generation of Translational Scientists”
The 2020 Meeting highlights include:
Sessions on Otoprotection, Delivery of Therapeutics to the Brain, Complex Barriers of the CNS, Lysosomal Storage Diseases (LSDs), and the Blood-Tumor Barrier
- Poster Session and networking opportunities
- Travel Scholarship Awards for selected graduate students, medical students, and junior researchers
- Informal discussions about emerging preclinical research and multi-center clinical research protocols
- Funding Opportunities Roundtable featuring representatives from the NIH and other sources
- Mentoring Sessions with leading experts in the field
There are a small number of travel scholarships available for graduate students, medical students, and junior researchers. Apply NOW!
The application deadline for these awards is January 31, 2020.
For more information regarding registration, travel award scholarships, and the most up-to-date scientific program, please visit: https://www.ohsu.edu/bbbmeeting.
Questions? Contact Heather Leon at email@example.com.