The sixth annual World Course In Advanced Techniques In Neurosurgical Oncology will be held June 7-11, 2017 in London, UK.
See the masters operate live and meet them in person the next day!
The course features:
- 5 live surgeries from USA, Germany, Italy and China
- 3 awake craniotomies with mapping - 1 brainstem - 1 spinal cord glioma
- 9 hours of 3D anatomy shows
- 8 hands-on practical workshops (including Gliolan - 5-ALA certification workshop)
- 14 Masters Seminars - debates- case discussions
- Mitchel Berger, USA
- Hugues Duffau, France
- George Jallo, USA
- Lorenzo Bello, Italy
- Helmut Bertalanffy, Germany
- Jinsong Wu, China
- Walter Stummer, Germany
- Guilherme Ribas, Brazil
- Roger Stupp, Switzerland
- Alexandra Golby, USA
- Costas G. Hadjipanayis, USA
- Marco Catani, UK, and many more.
We are glad to offer to our Tumour Section colleagues an exclusive, limited-time only, 10% discount!
For more information, visit www.neurosurgery-courses.com.