Upcoming CNS Tumor Highlights
CNS Annual Meeting Highlights
Don't Miss These Tumor Sessions at the 2008 CNS Annual Meeting
The 2008 CNS Annual Meeting, September 20 - 25, is right around the corner and we're excited you will be able to join us in Orlando, Florida for ground-breaking original science, innovative educational formats and phenomenal speakers. We hope you will take advantage of these Practical Courses and Luncheon Seminars that we've created just for you!
- Brain Tumor Update. (PC09)
Sunday, September 21, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- State-of-the-Art Brain Metastases. (M06)
Monday, September 22, 12:30 - 2:00 pm
- Spinal Cord Tumors. (W43)
Wednesday, September 24, 12:30 - 2:00 pm
To add a course to your existing registration, simply go to www.cns.org and click on Register Today.
When prompted, enter your email address and you will be directed to a link to add additional courses.
With so many educational opportunities and options designed to advance neurosurgery, make sure you attend these sessions and events; designed for you and already included in your registration fee!
- Neurosurgical Forum and Select Abstract Session - Section on Tumors.
Monday, September 22, 2:00 pm - 5:45 pm
- Section on Tumors Seminar - International Tumor Symposium: The Community of Neurosurgery in Latin America.
Tuesday, September 23, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- IML: Clinical Science Session - Section on Tumors - Low Grade Gliomas: Data, Practice and Experience.
Wednesday, September 24, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Operative Techniques with the Masters: Live 3-D Cadaveric Demonstration of Surgical Techniques.
Wednesday, September 24, 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Cases and Coffee with the Masters - Tumors.
Thursday, September 25, 9:00 am - 10:00 am