25th Annual Blood-Brain Barrier (BBB) Consortium Meeting
The 25th Annual Blood-Brain Barrier Consortium Meeting will be held on March 7-8, 2019, organized by the OHSU BBB Program in collaboration with the International Brain-Barriers Society (IBBS):
"Celebrating a Quarter Century of Collaboration and Translational Research on the Blood-Brain Barrier"
The 2019 Meeting highlights include:
- Role of the BBB in Primary and Metastatic Brain Tumors
- Imaging and Characterization of the Neurovascular Unit
- The Role of Thiols in Otoprotection and Chemo Enhancement from the Test-tube to FDA Approval
- The Blood-Brain Barrier in Acute Care Settings
- Emerging Methodologies and Concepts around CNS Barriers Science
- Lunchtime Poster Session on March 7th and other poster viewings and networking opportunities
- Travel Scholarship Awards for selected graduate students, medical students, and junior researchers
- Informal discussions about multi-center clinical research protocols on neuro-imaging, primary CNS lymphoma, and emerging preclinical research
- Funding Opportunities Roundtable featuring representatives from the NIH, industry, Veterans Affairs, and other sources
- A Tribute to Dr. Dick Traystman
For more information, visit ohsu.edu/bbbmeeting.
Questions? Contact Heather Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hilton Portland Downtown
921 SW 6th Avenue
Portland , Oregon 97204